We aim in an inclusive and holistic education to enhance the development processes of the child. We aim to revolutionize learning by integrating therapy with teaching, to develop life-long learners at a young age.
To provide quality early intervention by creating optimal internal and external learning and development conditions.
Our Guiding Principles:
• A warm and loving environment that will foster a sense of security and well-being.
• Ensure curriculum is constantly updated.
• Children with special needs/ learning difficulties will require special engagement.
• Closely monitored progress and ongoing assessments.
• Ensure family involvement and participation
We recognize that each child is unique, requiring individual and specialized attention. We believe in helping each and every child become a curious and independent learner, capable of sound decision-making in all aspects of life. We strongly believe in incorporating therapy in early childhood education to create a strong foundation for lifelong learning.